In working with conflict is important to establish the pattern you are using
Do you recognise the following?
• I deny that conflict exist.
• I withdraw and avoid the issue.
• I always give in because I need the other person and I like to keep the peace.
• I always blame the other person
• “I am always right so you must listen to me”.
• I feel I am to argue.
• I try to meet the other person half way.
• I care enough to confront you lovingly and look at a solution.
Only two of the above statements are really constructive
Did you find your pattern of handling conflict and do you need to change it?